Thursday, March 22, 2007

My New Pet - Mikhail Blaxon



Real Name: Mikhail Blaxon

Age: Unknown

Occupation: Voice in the Night

Personality: Mikhail was an aspiring singer whose dream was to become the idol of millions through a popular reality show. However, the judges deemed him unworthy, saying that he was "untalented", "horrible" and "utter crap". In a fit of rage he attacked them with a microphone, getting himself electrocuted in the process. Although his body died, his voice lived on to torment his detractors with awful renditions of that Titanic song and a veritable "Best Of" list of teenage boy band hits.

Likes: Singing (badly), haunting showers, elevators and audition halls

Dislikes: Reality TV show judges, reality TV show winners, SMS

Tagline: “You’re here, there’s nothing I fear…”


That's the Diablo Spectrum SE Skin i got for My Nano. =)

Things been really busy and will get busier. I'm indecisive. Should i or shouldn't. It's a big sacrifice. Can i ? My time, my semester break. Is this my moment ? Maybe not so serious. Well elaborate later.

Until Then

No comments: