Sunday, March 18, 2007

Life is a highway

I love driving, fast. I love long stretches of highway. But i hate traffic jams, especially the ones on Federal Highway. It totally sucks. When i'm not in the mood, i just feel like driving around, alone, in silence, while during normal times, i like to drive fast, alone too. When fetching my friends or family, i drive safely. I tend to sometimes drive dangerously, but, i love speed. Still, i dare not push the limit.

I think it applies in my style of managing my life. I love to go fast, but i dare not go too fast. I'm dare not take the risk. I'm like to take a safe route, i need an assurance to go fast. Sometimes, this tends to stop me from doing the things that i want. Come to think of it, sometimes it's a good thing also. At least i think twice about the cause and effects and the people i will affect.

I'm almost 19 and the world just open wide. To a different perspective on everything.

Will things work out the way you want it to ? Will something you put your heart in it be a disappointment ? This is all part of what we have to go through in life, ups and downs, thick and thins.

Anyhow, i still love to drive fast.

No comments: